sábado, 22 de marzo de 2014

Worksafe Manis - 1) The Subtle Gradient.

Hello everybunny!

A while back I had a manicure crisis because I refrained myself from wearing a lot of colors and combinations on my nails from Monday to Friday. I don't have anything against a plain manicure, they look neat and tidy, but it got boring. I felt I was forced to wear one-color manicures and so it became not a personal option but a sort of obligation. And that's when I became a bad, bad, bad blogger and disappeared on you.

So, as I will have to wear low profile manicures at least 5 days a week for a little while, I decided to start a series of worksafe-yet-funky manicures, for all nail maniacs out there with demanding jobs! The first one in this series is The Subtle Gradient:
I was super duper happy with this one, it's subdued yet girly, and enjoyed wearing it for 5 days in a row. For this, I used Kiko Nude and Illamasqua Loella. Loella is quite sheer and was perfect to create this subtle gradient effect in minutes :)

Have a nice weekend!

M.

11 comentarios:

  1. Cool, looking forward to seeing more of work-friendly manis. :) There's not enough of these out here in this part of the blogosphere (I know, I know; because they're often deemed boring and not worthy of getting published).

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encanta!! el día 1 empiezo a trabajar en una oficina alemana y probablemente tenga que usar manicuras asi de lunes a viernes, asi que estoy deseando que nos enseñes mas propuestas, un besote.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That is indeed work safe - and very subtle and elegant!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. First - I am happy that you decided to pull yourself together and get back here! :-P
    I really miss you, you know.....
    And second - I love this mani! I don't really need any "work safe" manicures but I think I am so going to try this combo! It's fun and girly and what I really like about it is the fact that the pink over the nude looks more like blush then nail polish ;-)
    I LOVE this effect!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow, this manicure is absolutely gorgeous. I love it

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh, I'm excited for this new series! It's definitely very helpful to most of us :D
    The subtle gradient is THE new thing now! I saw some models rocking it at fashion week, they combined it with some nail arts but I think it looks great on its own too <3 And I absolutely love the colors you've choose! Hihi Haven't wear KIKO's Nude in a while, though it's one of my favorite nudes *_* thanks for reminding me of this great polish!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love the theme and love the end result - cute and yet discreet!! Plus, that gradient is beautifully done :))

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This gradient won my heart, it looks amazing and very delicate yet girly.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Subtle but very cute! What a great idea!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. It is important that you do this because your blood sugar may be fine and a few hours later it could be dangerously high. Blood sugar that is consistently high raises your risk of heart disease and stroke.satta king

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    HİUD

    ResponderEliminar

Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really value and appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed your walk through my blog, take care!