domingo, 4 de agosto de 2013

Neon arrows

Hey there!

I hope everyone here is extra fine :) I am finishing my first week off work and it feels SO good so far..! Collioure was a cozy-love trip; exactly what I needed to plug off from my job. My corporative Blackberry was down so I didn't even care about it... 56 mails awaited me when crossing the border with Spain. Whatever, they can still wait a couple of weeks, 'cuz ain't nobody got time for that!

Today's mani has been on my to do list for quite a while now; Geee, I am enjoying these sick stiletto nailz of mine... Neon arrows!
I used my trusted and loved Kiko Nude as a base and then hand-painted the arrows with a neon green and a bright blue that I don't have handy so... I am afraid no details are available today about them. If you're interested just let me know and I will shed some light on it ;)

The arrows were dead-easy to do, and more so because I wanted a "handmade look" rather than perfectly shaped and symmetrical lines, so I was vaaaaaary pleased with those :) Eye-catching for sure...

On holidays, shit happens too: on my last day in Collioure I broke my pinky nail... badly. Basically, it was rip open in the middle, where the nail was still above my flesh: ouch! I managed to make it last for another day (unbelievable luck here, thanks Karma!) and then just... added three thin layers of super glue (Loctite) and savagely solved the problem.What? I saw a chick use nail glue on YouTube so I thought that might work just as good, and it does! :D We'll see how much longer will this nail survive... Wanna bet?

Take care,

M.

16 comentarios:

  1. Glad you're having a great time on holiday! :D This mani is so cute, made even greater by your new nail shape. Ouch on the broken nail though.

    ~ Yun

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Yun! ^^ The broken nail is still hanging on :p

      Eliminar
  2. Perfectas para la forma de tus uñas. El truqito del super glue funciona, yo lo conocía con una bolsita de té para reforzar y va genial!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias :D La verdad es que pasé de la bolsita de té y puse tres capas de super glue... No tengo ninguna queja desde entonces :)

      Eliminar
  3. OUCH! That last paragraph was too painful to bear!! :-(
    No betting here, but I hope it will hold at least till the cut is over that painful line!

    And that mani is FUN!!! I totally love your stiletto nails!!!!!
    Make me really wanna try them but I am such a chic-chic-chicken LOL

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It is still holding on, I am amazed! :D I am loving the stilettos too, I have to admit it's the best shape for me so far! TRY THEM OUT! :D

      Eliminar
  4. That's a very eye-catching and beautiful mani!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You know I love these nails!! That nude looks great, I might have to invest :p and the neon is just great :)! I agree ain't nobody got time for emails whilst on holiday ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I knew you would! You're the queen of sick neon nails :D

      Eliminar
  6. Your writing sure made me laugh throughout your whole post ;)
    Let them emails wait,girl, have your fun as deserved and keep doing cool manis like this one! :D

    ps. hope that nail keeps hangin' on ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I am glad you smiled at my writing, it's what makes me happy :D The nails is still hangin' on! WOW huh? :D Thank you, Mina!

      Eliminar
  7. Oh I love the poppin neons! This design looks super cool and it really suits your nail shapen hun!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I adore the neon green! Soooo brriiiiiigghhhhtttt!!! :D And that's a statement art right there! Love it! ♥

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you ;D I love it tooo and more so because it was a pure bargain!

      Eliminar

Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really value and appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed your walk through my blog, take care!