I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Narcissistic Nails, so a BIG thank you to her and... Let's see how this works!
The rules go like this [I changed the order, due to my personal priorities...]:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who have nominated you.
2. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to
5. Let them know that you have nominated them.
So, 7 random facts:
1. My blog is named after my professional specialization, for I'm a criminal lawyer.
2. I am half French, half Spanish.
3. I have worn bare nails in counted occasions since all this madness took me, 5 years ago. I would say approximately 5 days all in all.
4. You have never tasted Crêpes like mine: the recipe passes from mother to daughter generation after generation, through explanations and practice.
5. I practiced taekwondo for years. I have the blue belt.
6. I just finished Fight Club, by Chuck Palahniuk. I have been reading it with the book in a hand and a highlighter in the other. He's absolutely nuts, but makes some good points. My fave?
"The condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip it on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night, then you throw it away. The condom, I mean. Not the stranger".
7. Insomnia and I have been best friends at night for many years. I'm still working on getting rid of her.
No on to the nominations!
I decided I didn't want to put any limit, so I NOMINATE whoever feels like being nominated. Stopping by makes you worth of it, every visit and comment is dear to my heart and keeps me going on. I've learned that this blogging community is about sharing and loving, and you girls (and boys?) really show some love and support! It makes me smile every time :) Let's keep it up, shall we?