domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2012

Essence - I'm bluetiful

Hey ho!

How are you all doing? I just realized we're in mid November already, time does fly. That brings to mind something my mother used to tell me as a child, at the end of my summer holidays, when I started feeling the urge to go back to school. She said: "make the most of every moment, for time goes by and you don't even notice... And you'll see, it gets even faster when you're an adult". I'm not saying I am an adult already (hee hee) but I know now she was right, for entire weeks pass in the blink of an eye.

Anyhow, after granny's ramblings here is Essence - I'm bluetiful! It's a gorgeous periwinkle blue with big chunks of silver particles scattered all around. This is two coats + top coat.
The base color is gorgeous, I can't have enough of those. But as you see, the silver particles are huge. Too big for my taste, So in summary: I am no fan of this one. I'd rather they were smaller and subtler... This gives like a "dirty" effect to the polish in my opinion. I'll pass!

Remember: tic toc, tic toc! ;) Enjoy your time, Ladies!

M.

8 comentarios:

  1. You are absolutely right - it's gorgeous. I was in Germany a week in the beginning of October, I don't know how many shops I went to before I finally found 3 - I scooped them all up LOL

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your granny is so right, where does the time go????
    And you're right, the base is awesome but I personally also prefer a little subtler shimmer... although I would wear this one too!!! I love blues!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh, yes times flies very quickly away and now that I have a child I notice it more and more often! The color is beautiful and your right, maybe the polish would look much better if those particles were smaller, but I love it this way too!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Trying to ignore your granny-talk. While I know for a fact that you're right, I try to avoid it. I think I just need a few more hours to the day and it'll all be perfect!

    Naturally - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this polish! I love the periwinkle so much... and I actually am not bothered at all by the silver.
    Also, I think it looks WONDERFUL on you - as it is. With the silver! But if you really are bothered, maybe you can try Essence... umm.... can't remember the name... I saw it today on facebook someplace. It is also a periwinkle with flakies but it looks like they are much smaller and less noticeable. I'll try to search for it again and if I find it - i'll let you know! But in general I think you have Essence over there, don't you?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I completely agree. The days fly by as you get older :(

    Beautiful nails :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Yes, the time does fly by now, doesn't it? I wish I could freeze time and slowly cherish and enjoy all the moments.

    ~ Yun

    ResponderEliminar
  7. AAWWWW I like the silver particles.... have you tried China Glaze's Secret peri-winkle? You might like that better.

    ResponderEliminar

Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really value and appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed your walk through my blog, take care!